Kerala PSC Notification- Station Officer:
Kerala public commission has announced about the recruitment for the post of L.D. Typist.Interested candidates (
qualified Ex-servicemen belonging to LC/AI and OBC communities of Kerala State)who have met all the eligibility criteria as per given in the notification are required to apply by online method through the official website of kerala psc. More information needed are illustrated through the given below paragraphs.Please read the notification carefully before applying.
- Name of Department : N.C.C./SAINIK WELFARE
- Name of post : L.D. Typist
- Salary : Rs 19,000-43600/
- Number of vacancies : Ernakulam – LC/AI – 1 (One)
OBC – 1 (One)
Category No: 641-642/2017
Educational Qualification :
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting Malayalam (KGTE).
- Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent (IMC Certificate in Typewriting will not be accepted).
Method of Appointment :Direct Recruitment .
18 – 50 :Those candidates who have born between Candidates born between 02/01/1967 and 01/01/1999 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply forthe post.
How To Apply for L.D. Typist:
Interested candidates are required to apply by online method through the official website of kerala psc. Candidates must register as per one time registration before applying.Candidates who have already registered can login with their existing user ID and password.Candidates are advised to read the official notification of L.D. Typist carefully before applying.