Kerala PSC has announced a recruitment notification regarding the recruitment for various posts.Ayurveda Therapist /Clerk Typist /Typist Clerkjob recruitment in Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC).Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply by online method through the official website given below.Candidatesa re advised to read the officila notification carefully before going to appy. Please go through the given below paragraphs for more details such as post details,educational qualification,salary etails,age limit,how to apply and so on.
Category No: 206/2018
- Number of vacancies : District wise Muslim Idukki – 01
- Department : Indian Systems of Medicine.
- Qualifications: (i) Pass in SSLC Examination or its equivalent qualification. (ii) Pass in Ayurveda Therapists Course conducted by Govt. of Kerala.
- Scale of Pay : Rs.19000- 43600
- Age Limit : 18-39.
Category No: 207/2018
Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk /
- District wise vacancy Kasaragod- 1Qualifications: (1) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
(2) Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE Malayalam Typewriting or its equivalent. (3) Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE English Typewriting and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- Those who have passed KGTE Typewriting (English) Lower before January 2002 should possess separate certificate in Computer Word Processing or its equivalent. (G.O(MS) No. 21/2011/P&ARD dated 01.07.2011).
- Scale of pay : Rs. 19,000 – 43600
Category No: 208/2018
- Qualifications: 1) General: A Pass in SSLC or its equivalent 2) Experience as Lift Operator for a period of six months after acquiring the qualification .
- Number of vacancies : District wise Muslim – Thiruvananthapuram – 01(one) Muslim – Ernakulam – 01(one) Muslim – Thrissur – 01 (one)
- Scale of pay :Rs. 18000 – 41500
- Age : 18-39 (Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post).
Category No: 212/2018
Department : Agriculture
- Tractor Driver /Community wise (District wise) Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya – Pathanamthitta – 01
Qualifications: 1) Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering awarded by the Kerala Agricultural University. In the absence of persons with the qualifications prescribed under item 1 mentioned above the persons with the following qualifications will be considered. (i) National Trade Certificate in any of the following trades from the I.T.I. (a) Mechanic (Tractor) (b) Mechanic (Motor vehicle) (c) Mechanic (Diesel) (d) Fitter (ii) Practical experience of not less than one year in the trade. The Practical experience should be one acquired after the acquisition of I.T.I. Trade certificate. 2) The candidates should possess a valid Tractor Driving Licence.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 18,000 – 41,500